Fashion is ART will showcase fashion designers and their unique skills as a form of artistic expression. This is a non-traditional fashion show and can be viewed as a fashion art happening, where designers will display their garments in unique ways, to showcase Fashion is ART and Art is Fashion. This event is dedicated to showing the amazing design skills of local designers and showcasing fashion as more than just clothing but as living wearable art.
Fashion is ART will be held on Saturday, March 30th from 6:30 pm – 10: 30 pm at the Tacoma Art Museum. The event doors will open at 6:30 pm, with a live DJ and red-carpet photos available before the show. The event will start promptly at 7:15 pm.
Featured designers will include:
- Chiara Zuccolotto: https://www.zuccolottodesigns.com/
- Dawnamatrix: https://dawnamatrix.com/
- Jersey Virago: https://www.jerseyvirago.com/
- Lumen Couture: http://www.lumencouture.com/
- Nox Fashion House: https://www.facebook.com/Noxfashionhouse/
- Sloane White Couture: https://www.sloanewhitecouture.com/
- Stone Crow Designs: https://www.stonecrowdesigns.com/
Saturday, March 30, 2018
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Show begins at 7:15 p.m.
Tacoma Art Museum
1701 Pacific Ave
Tacoma, WA 98102
Tickets are $55 and can be purchased here – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fashion-is-art-tickets-52513820250
Lesley is the founder and editor of What’s Up NW. Prior to creating WhatsUpNW.com, she was the Seattle city editor for AskMissA.com. For both publications, Lesley has covered fashion shows, openings, and local charity events. She has written numerous articles shining the light on local businesses, encouraging readers to always shop local.