The city of Bellevue offers endless activities for the entire family, and Hyatt Regency Bellevue is sharing its favorites for every personality during these cooler months.
From Kelsey Creek Farm for the nature lover and Eques for the budding foodie to KidsQuest Museum for the curious kiddo and Zip Scare at Bellevue Zip Tour for the thrill-seeker, these kid-friendly itineraries have been compiled with all ages and preferences in mind!
Personality Type: The Nature Lover
Whether you like to ride a wagon around the farm or take in the crisp autumn air walking under the colorful leaves, there’s something for every nature lover in the Pacific Northwest!
- Burke-Gilman Trail: Ride bikes or take a walk under the falling yellow and orange autumn leaves. Head over to Gregg’s Cycles to rent bikes for every family member, no matter the age!
- Kelsey Creek Farm: A farm dedicated to supporting learning experiences, there are a variety of family fun activites from October through November. Every activity provides interactive experiences with the variety of farm animals for the young ones.
Personality Type: The Budding Foodie
Whether you’re looking for pumpkin-spice flavored everything, a sweet treat or even learning how to cook yourself, there is something for every budding foodie in Bellevue!
- Eques: Brunch, breakfast, and buffets every weekend.
- Lincoln South Food Hall: Seven casual food options all in one place.
- Din Tai Fung: The best Taiwanese dumplings you’ve ever had. It’s worth the wait!
- The Cheesecake Factory: Known for the variety of over 35 cheesecakes with flavors you can’t find anywhere else, start off your dining experience with kid- and adult-friendly meals, or maybe even dessert before dinner! Be sure to check out the seasonal options Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecakes, available from September.
- Lunchbox Lab: Just as the name says, enjoy traditional to experimental meals from appetizers, salads, pastas and, the most notable, burgers. Pick from the chef curated creations or build your own to create a meal like never before!
- The Sugar Factory: Over-the-top kid-friendly drinks and all the candy you can eat!
- MOD Pizza: Custom artisan-style menu with classics or make-your-own pizzas
- Vivo 53: Brunch, lunch and dinner menus are sure to fill your cravings, but the insane sundaes are the real stars of the show. With delicious craft flavors and massive toppings added to the sundaes, you’ve never seen anything like these. Seasonal selections are also available.
- Whisk: Learn the basics or master cooking skills at these cooking classes. Available for kids 8 – 12 years old.
Personality Type: The Curious Kiddo
Whether you like to peek around corners, explore fine art or play games there’s something for every curious kiddo in Bellevue!
- Lincoln Square Cinemark’s IMAX Theater: With a variety of must-see movies, there’s no better way to watch than with an IMAX experience.
- Kid’s Cove at Bellevue Square: Sit back and relax after some shopping for a play area built to fulfill curiousity.
- KidsQuest Museum: Exhibits, programs classes and hands-on activities for kids 10 and under.
- JuzPlayKids: An indoor playground providing imaginitve play activites, especially for some rainy day fun! With a three-story jungle gym, moving softplay and an 8 by 20 ft. chalkboard wall along with crafts, face painting and story time, there are a variety of activities for all ages.
Personality Type: The Young Fashionista
Whether you like to hit the mall, experience luxury in its true form or have someone pick out your next outfit, there’s something for every young fashionista in Bellevue!
- The Bellevue Collection: From Abercrombie Kids to Zumiez (and everything in between like Gap Kids, Zara Kids and Uniqlo), there’s a store for every style maven! With the new fall trends just released, be on top of your fashion game and find the most stylish looks to show off!
- Pamper Yourself: Treat yourself with a mani/pedi at Julip Nail Parlor, Yuan Spa or Recoop or head to Sephora for a light makeup session.
- Get A Fresh New Do: Once the outfit and pampering are complete, head to local 02 Blow Dry Baror Drybar for a quick styling session or Sharkey’s, on the third floor of Bellevue Square, for a sharp new look.
Personality Type: The Thrill Seeker
Whether you like the excitement of a good scare, taking sharp turns on a race track, climbing up rock walls or feel like you’re flying, there’s something for every thrill seeker in Bellevue!
- Lucky Strike: Bowl the night away and strike out a few pins at this bowling alley and arcade.
- Go-Karting: Do you have a need for speed? Head to K1 Speed to race along the half-mile indoor track!
- Flying Circus: Go through a ninja obstacle course, play extreme dodgeball or fly through the sky on a trapeze like you’re truly the star of a circus.
- iFly: Fly high like you’re in the sky with the indoor experience and fulfill your dream of flying.
- Stone Gardens: Try your hand at indoor rock climbing and rappelling.