With fresh hops season in full swing, Urbane Restaurant & Bar has a few special offers unique to the short-lived time of the year. From a three-course menu paired with Georgetown Brewing Company beers, burger and brew lunches and fresh hop beer flights, Urbane has created its menu to highlight the local brewery and to celebrate the occasion.
Fresh Hops Beer Dinner
3-course menu paired with beer for $45. Available for dinner only. Menu items are also available a la carte.
- Oregon Albacore Poke: sesame, soy, chili, fresh Centennial hops, avocado puree, scallion, potato chip
4 oz tasting of Georgetown Brewing Company Fresh Hop Lucille IPA
- Smoked Pork Chop: bone-in pork chop, poblano and Beecher’s white cheddar grits, grilled haricot verts, pickled Tonnemaker peppers, pork jus
14 oz of Georgetown Brewing Company Fresh Hop Johnny Utah Pale Ale
- Spiced Chocolate Pot de Crème: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, star anise, house made churros
4 oz tasting of Georgetown Brewing Company Fresh Hop 9lb Porter
Burger and Brew
Available for lunch and at the bar at Urbane
- Local grass-fed burger topped with Uli’s pork bratwurst, sauerkraut, Beaver mustard, Macrina pretzel bun and paired with pint of Georgetown Brewery Fresh Hop beer of choice (Fresh Hop Lucille IPA, Fresh Hop Johnny Utah Pale Ale or Fresh Hop 9lb Porter)
Fresh Hop Beer Flight
Available at the bar at Urbane only during happy hour and dinnertime
- Three 4 oz tastings of Georgetown Brewing Company Fresh Hop beers (Fresh Hop Lucille IPA, FreshHop Johnny Utah Pale Ale or Fresh Hop 9lb Porter) with chef pairing such as Salumi cured meats, Beecher’s herbed cheese curds and house pickled local vegetables.
Urbane Restaurant & Bar
1639 8th Avenue
Seattle WA 98101
Ph. (206) 676-4600 for reservations
Lesley is the founder and editor of What’s Up NW. Prior to creating WhatsUpNW.com, she was the Seattle city editor for AskMissA.com. For both publications, Lesley has covered fashion shows, openings, and local charity events. She has written numerous articles shining the light on local businesses, encouraging readers to always shop local.