Inspired by the effortless weekend style of the Pacific Northwest, Seattle-based, Not Monday, was founded with one goal in mind: to create the timeless, understated pieces you live your life in. Made from high quality luxurious fabrics with thoughtful feminine details, the Not Monday collection is not formal, not fussy, and not complicated. They create wardrobe essentials that you’ll reach for over and over again. They believe that every day of the week should feel like it’s Not Monday. Amen to that! I just need my cozy Not Monday sweater and a warm cup of coffee now!
Just in time for the holiday season, join Not Monday for an evening of sips and sweaters at one of their three upcoming pop-up shops! Enjoy 10% off your entire purchase, plus a Not Monday gift with any sweater purchase.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at Maison DeLille
- Time: 5 to 9 p.m.
- Location: Maison DeLille (15 Lake Street, Kirkland, WA 98033)
- Details: Join us for the Not Monday pop-up shop at Maison DeLille wine lounge in the heart of Kirkland’s bustling waterfront scene. The wine lounge features wine flights, and wine by the glass and bottle from the acclaimed portfolio of DeLille Cellars. The lounge also serves light bites and flatbreads. Food and wine will be available for purchase as you shop, including special all-night happy hour pricing for wine by the glass.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at The AC Hotel Bellevue
- Time: 5 to 9 p.m.
- Location: AC Hotel Bellevue – AC Lounge (208 106th Place NE Bellevue, WA 98004 )
- Details: Join us for the Not Monday pop-up shop at the AC Lounge at AC Hotel Bellevue, located in the lobby of the hotel. The AC lounge features tapas-style small plates paired with local beer, wine or handcrafted cocktails.
Thursday, December 14, 2017 at The Estates Wine Room
- Time: 4 to 7 p.m.
- Location: The Estates Wine Room (307 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104)
- Details: Gather at The Estates Wine Room for an evening of sips and sweaters with Not Monday this holiday season. The local, luxury clothing company will be showcasing an array of cashmere and wool knitwear at this pop-up shop in the Pioneer Square tasting room, where guests are encouraged to sip while they shop, with select wines from Archery Summit, Double Canyon and Seven Hills Winery offered for $10 by the glass. Shoppers will enjoy a 10% discount on wine bottle purchases.