Razor Clam season has arrived and Iron Springs Resort can help make all of your clamming dreams come true. Whether you’re a newbie to the ways of these speedy bivalves or you’re looking to refresh your skills, Iron Springs’ Guided Clam Digs will have you noshing on clams from the comfort of your cabin in no time.
For $50 per adult and $25 per child, plus the cost of clamming license and nightly cabin rates (starting at $219), the package includes:
• A small group guided tour (up to four people per dig) hosted by Iron Springs staff
• Official clam digging license, available in the General Store at check in
• Digging essentials for use while at the resort – clam guns, shovels, clam bags, lanterns and headlamps
• Wine or hot cocoa, upon return from the beach
• Clam cleaning tutorial and tools at the Iron Springs clam cleaning station
• Bottle of white wine and sautéed razor clam recipe to prepare dinner in your cabin
This package is based on the availability of guides and the official 2016 recreational razor clam season dates, which are tentatively scheduled at Mocrocks Beach for October 14-16, November 17-19, December 10-11, and December 30-31.
Iron Springs Resort
3707 Highway 109
Copalis Beach, WA 98535
Please click here to make reservations.